Careers: Product Designer (Remote, Freelance)
Please no agencies (You’ll be ignored), only individuals should apply
Are you passionate about quality design & craftsmanship AND have a thirst for helping people in need?
As an impact-focused team, our mission is to “Design better apps for better lives”. To bring that to life, we donate a percentage of every dollar to help people in need of healthcare, education, food, and spiritual healing. Meaning that every pixel we push brings us that much closer to changing a life in an amazing way.
If that fires you up, read on!
Hi, I’m Tim Haskins from UpliftCX, a nimble UX/UI team designing industry-leading mobile apps & SaaS products. I currently need a remote freelance Product Designer to partner with me on mobile apps and SaaS design projects.
Day-to-day you’ll collaborate with me to understand needs and requirements while problem-solving and designing gorgeous experiences.
A few things you’ll focus on:
- Creatively solve UX challenges while designing elegant UI experiences
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high-quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, interactive prototypes, etc.
- Precision and craftsmanship — ensuring everything you do is at a high level of excellence
- You’ll partner with clients’ engineering teams to understand technical constraints and how to make pragmatic tradeoffs on your designs.
There are several must-haves:
- A healthy combo of humility, kindness, humor, innovation, and top-notch skills (basically be a nice person)
- Love for all things UX/UI when it comes to product design (since this is what you’ll be working on all the time)
- English fluency (so we can, um, actually communicate together)
- Ability to get stuff done without being reminded (we can’t be worrying if you’ll get your work done on time)
- A desire to do things exceptionally well (whether that’s designing, collaborating, talking with a client, or just being you)
- Ability to balance business needs with customer (user) needs in a way that delivers the results needed for each project.
- Empathy (you think about the end-user at all times and from their point of view)
If you feel you’re a good fit, I encourage you to apply here
Being focused on designing apps & SaaS products for many years, I serve brands with big ideas who are passionate about impacting people for good.
If you like what you see, let’s talk about your goals and next steps.